COVID 19 – Service Update from Pine Health
A COVID-19 Update From Pine Health
The health and safety of our patients, team and our community is our first priority at Pine Health.
We are following all of the recommendations from AHS which means that we are now able to offer in person appointments for most of our service offerings.
To keep you safe, our practitioners are following the recommendations of AHS and our professional colleges including:
- Strict cleaning procedures, before and after all clients
- Practitioner mask wearing
- Client pre-screening before every appointment (sent via email)
- Hand sanitizer offered upon entry
- Spacing appointments to minimize patient overlap and encouraging physical distancing
For our Psychology and Nutrition services, we are asking people to contact their individual health care practitioner to discuss if in-person sessions are available. Depending on their case and their practitioner’s comfort, in person appointments may be available. Note that Telehealth appointments are available still and recommended by AHS when possible.
For Lactation Consulting services, all sessions will be conducted via Telehealth for the time being.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time