COVID 19 – Service Update from Pine Health
Covid 19 and Your Health
The health and safety of our patients, team and our community is extremely important to us at Pine.
We are following all of the recommendations from AHS which means that we kindly ask you to please stay home and reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms. We also ask that you wait at least 2 weeks after travelling outside of the country before booking your next appointment.
Alternatively, if you feel more comfortable having your appointment via videoconferencing for psychology, dietitians, lactation, and physiotherapy follow ups (not assessments), we can accommodate.
We have some internal precautions we’re taking as well that includes:
– Using hospital grade disinfectant in our rooms after each patient. We’ll be extending the surfaces that we wipe down to include door knobs and chairs as well as the bed and all equipment used after each client.
– Our clients will be asked to wash their hands upon entering Pine.
– We’re removing communal toys and shared reading material in the waiting room.
– We’ll be spacing chairs father apart in the waiting area.
– We’ll be sanitizing our front end chairs and desk counter multiple times per day.
– We’re adding bleach to all of our laundry loads.
– Our building is upping its overall regular cleaning regimen.
– FIt Your Life has cleaning procedures that are in compliance with has cleaning procedures that are in compliance with our standards in the studio.
Cancellation fees due to sickness will be waived but we feel confident that our space is very sanitary and safe for clients to come to as the risk in Alberta is low and the standards we have set in place ensure we are doing the most we can to minimize any impact.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time