Pilates is for anyone who wants to have focused time on core strength or would like to learn about how to strengthen their core properly. This is not an advanced class, more clinical / guided entry level pilates. Postpartum moms are welcome! An assessment before taking the classes needs to be done and ideally you should have had some 1:1 physio treatments before.
After Completion of these Sessions, You Will:
- Be able to understand the principles of activating your core the right way with a mindfulness toward your pelvic floor
- Have the tools to continue core strengthening by yourself
- Have the ability to make modifications that are specifically suited to your body’s needs
- Feel longer and stronger
- Have a good introduction to pilates
- Have a different experience of movement in your body
- Have hands on guidance through movement from a qualified physiotherapist
Registration is done by phoning the office at 587.855.5598
- These classes are eligible for reimbursement under Physiotherapy benefits.
- Maximum of 5 participants per class
Date: Mondays starting April 25 – June 6 (no class on May 23rd)
Time: 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM
Practitioner:Lisa De Villiers (Physiotherapist)
Price: $240.00 for 6 Classes