Pine Integrated Health Centre is a multidisciplinary centre offering essential health services to women and families. At Pine we specialize in the care surrounding pregnancy, postpartum and parenthood. We are a values-driven company with a culture of collaboration and growth.
We Offer Employees:
- An integrated team where we treat the whole person
- A positive, supportive and encouraging staff and management culture that values personal and professional growth
- A newly renovated and stylish working environment
- Access to multi-disciplinary, in-house education opportunities
- A full caseload of health clientele
- Competitive wages
We are always looking for new team members to add to our growing forest. If a position you are interested in isn’t listed here, please contact us as we may have opportunities for :
- Temporary or Permanent Positions
- Full time or Part time Positions
✓ New grads welcome to apply
✓ Priority will be given to those with experience
Now Hiring Licensed Physiotherapist (Pelvic Health, Permanent, Part-Time)
We are currently looking for a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team of other Pelvic Health Physiotherapists, Counselling Psychologists, Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Dieticians and Lactation Consultants.
Must be registered, a member in good standing with Physiotherapy Alberta Collage + Association and hold appropriate malpractice insurance.